Monday, December 14, 2015

Troye Sivan - Blue Neighbourhood


It's been a week (more than a week, actually) since it came out and I feel so proud of Troye, my cinnamon roll! Seriously, I was smiling like a proud mom when it came out.

LOOK AT THE COVER. It's so aesthetic. I have to give standing ovation to Troye's design team because of this beautiful art. It's like the coolest thing ever.

My favorite songs are YOUTH, for him, FOOLS, WILD, BITE, TALK ME DOWN, COOL, LOST BOY, SUBURBIA, BLUE, TOO GOOD, EASE, THE QUIET, HEAVEN, DKLA, basically all songs in this album are my favorites because I'm biased. The music is hypnotizing. Troye's voice is heavenly. The lyrics of the songs are beautiful.

Seriously, this whole album is a work of art.

And the big thing is he is going on tour!!!!111!!! The entire fandom is freaking out, really. Many people has gotten the tickets and make announcement in tumblr like seriously people stop making me jealous. There's no Asia tour so there's no way I can see my son performing live. So sad.

I've been listening to this album for hours because I was (and always am) blown away with his talent. If you haven't listened to this album yet, you better listen to it because it's hella cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment